4 kg Boxes
- Brands: KAORI and DALESKA
- Size Range: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12
- Weight range: 311 gr. – 746 gr.
- °Brix, Ripening Index: as established by export regulations
- Category: I
- Cooled at 8°C to maintain product quality.
- Production Area: Piura - Peru
- Season: November-February
- Tariff Heading Peru: Fresh Mango - 0804502000
Mango - Kent/Keitt
MANGOES are considered one of the world’s finest fruits and are known as the "apple of the tropics" in the Northern Hemisphere.
Production of our MANGOES concentrates in the coastal valleys of northern Peru, with Piura being the main producing area (in the valleys of San Lorenzo, Chulucanas, Tambo Grande and Sullana).
FCE exports Kent mangoes grown in the most favourable area for this crop, ensuring productivity and fruit quality. Kent MANGOES have an oval, uniform shape and an intensely sweet flavour. The flesh is of medium consistency, without fibres, with a yellow and orange colour that acquires a tint of red when ripe.
Kent mangoes are low in calories and contain very healthy amounts of fibre, vitamins and minerals. One mango supplies about 130 calories and 3.7 grams of dietary fibre. The fruit contains vitamins A, B, C, E and K and a wide range of essential minerals.
The main products FCE Export SAC will commercialize are
Mango, Avocado, Citrus, Grapes, Ginger and Limes.